Monday, February 23, 2009

Start a Band; Make an Album!

I was stumbling on firefox and found this. It is raining outside, I'm bored, and I think I am getting sick. Having nothing better to do at the moment I tried it.

1 - Go to "wikipedia." Hit “random”
or click here
The first random wikipedia article you get is the name of your band.

2 - Go to "Random quotations"
or click here
The last four or five words of the very last quote of the page is the title of your first album.

3 - Go to flickr and click on “explore the last seven days”
or click here
Third picture, no matter what it is, will be your album cover.

4 - Use photoshop or similar to put it all together. (I just used the basic paint program.)

If you make one, send it to me and I'll post it on here!

Here's mine:


And here's my second album...with my other band...seriously, this took me like 30 seconds.

No comments: