Monday, December 21, 2009

Yoda


I'm trying to catch up! Finally!

A few weeks ago we catsat our friends' from church kitten, Yoda (named for how he sets his ears when he sleeps). He was adorable and quite a handful. Kelly had been wanting to get a cat for awhile, and I wasn't really willing to get one in this tiny apartment. Besides, I was raised knowing that cats are outside animals. Well, this little guy was so crazy sometimes, Kelly decided that our apartment is too small for a kitty. I win. We had fun while Yoda was here, though.

I tried so hard to take a picture of him sleeping with his ears down on the sides of his head, but this is the best I got.

2 comments:

Georgia said...

Cute is Yoda!

Happy am I that you only had to catsit for awhile. A big responsibility a kitty is.


(you must read this in your best Yoda voice imagination, okay?)

Becky said...

Aw! Cute Kitty!