Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Oh dear...tagged by my own mother

I was tagged, and while I usually don't go for that kind of stuff, I was tagged by my mom, so I can't really ignore that, right? Just kidding!

Okay apparently it's called a 4x4, though not the vehicle type. Here goes:

1st Four places I go:
-The gradually-getting-cuter apartment that Kelly and I lovingly call home.
-School: Baltimore Liberation & Hopkins
-Delicious restaurants in/around Baltimore, including Kathmandu Kitchen with their delicious Chicken Tika Masala, Kabob Hut for amazing Beef Souvlaki, Bens Chili Bowl for gut-busting chili dogs set in a civil rights movement historical site, and Dill Weeds for the only sandwich I actually enjoy eating.
-Safeway. I think we grocery shop more than normal because Kelly keeps finding things he want to cook.
2nd Four favorite smells:
-Kelly--seriously, he just smells good.
-Kelly's shaving cream. Maybe that contributes to his overall good smell mentioned above, but I love it.
-Pretty much anything Kelly or my Mom bakes.
-Nostalgic smells. I don't know how to explain it, but when I smell something that reminds me of when I was little, or Juniper Hall, or some vacation, or a loved one. I just like that.
3rd Four favorite TV shows and/or movies
-The Brothers Bloom
-Pride and Prejudice
-The IT Crowd
-Avatar: The Last Airbender. (I know it's a cartoon for kids, but it's pretty awesome.)
4th Four recommendations
-Don't give up
-If you live in a one bedroom apartment, don't buy an annoying cat. Take my advice on this one.
-Turn off the TV. Open a book.
-Come to Baltimore and visit me and Kelly!!

Okay! Now I'm supposed to tag 4 more people and spread this thing like a disease. Go my friends Becky, Lindsey, Amy, and I've run out of friends I feel like I can pick on...catch the fever and make sure to spread this stuff like the plague to your friends. I won't be offended if you don't though. No pressure. I only did it because my mom told me to, and I was always an obedient child. Just kidding Mom!

2 comments:

Georgia said...

You are the most obedient child I've ever known! I'm sorry to make you do an extra chore in your very busy life, but I loved reading your answers and learning more about my lovely Dani-Girl. I've got to look into the Brother's Bloom, I remember you talking about that while you were home.

Reading about all of your amazing restaurants in Baltimore made me hungry. I still remember the yummy Indian food at Kathmandu...mmmmm!

Well, now that you've accomplished your task, I hope you recover from the illness/fever I passed to you and you passed on to your friends.

Love you!! Mom

Sky Bird said...

Hi there. Nice blog. You have shared useful information. Keep up the good work! This blog is really interesting and gives good details. Switchgears, copper wire.