Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Letter + Letter = Doubly Good Day

That's right! The postal strike in Uruguay is apparently over! I received not one, but TWO letters from Kelly today!!! If my readers could please be praying for him, he's with a difficult companion this transfer. Apparently the guy was in the Brazilian special forces and killed terrorists before the mission. (Oh gosh, I just said the mission. Kelly is always rubbing off on me, even though I haven't seen him in nearly 20 months.) Also, there are a lot of investigators that need some prayers on their behalf.

Even more urgent, Kelly has sent a referral to the missionaries in Utah's own Ogden Valley. That's right, he sent missionaries to his parent's house. If you could please just be praying for Kelly's family, and also probably for the missionaries' safety (just kidding about that last bit) it would be very helpful and very much appreciated.

Sorry for not updating this recently, it's been a week full of crazy. And it's kind of hard to type since my thumb is back in a brace. I'm off to print some pictures of Kelly's mission so I can take them to his parents over Thanksgiving Break. Oh bye!

No comments: