Saturday, September 13, 2008

Kanarraville Falls!

So today I went on an amazingly beautiful hike with my good friends Becky and Karina! A lot of it involved wading through freezing cold water and I couldn't feel my feet, but it was awesome and fun and I love hiking!!! Southern Utah must be one of the most beautiful places in the whole world!

Me and Karina hiking upstream

Becky! "If she weren't my best friend, I'd probably hate her."

Battle Wounds! I slipped on the Log of Doom by the first waterfall! And my left hand looks like my fingers are nubbins, but I can assure you they are not. Look how dark it is! We were in a slot canyon so deep it felt like a cave!

This is a glimpse of the Log of Doom. Karina's heading up it. I slipped on the return trip back down.

Karina, Becky, and me. And those awesome orange canyons in the background are just the tip of the iceberg, my friends!

2 comments:

Becky said...

Dani I'm so glad you don't hate me!! :-D And you know if I had pushed you off that log I would have helped you right back on... which I guess defeats the purpose... oh well!

kyles anima said...

NOT EVERYONE IS BAD... GREAT PHOTOS, LOOKS LIKE A FUN TRIP.